Gold Plan (Apprentice Level) $29.99 a month
If you have a great DESIRE and want to learn EVERYTHING, let me help you on a journey to learn all the principles of beautiful painting. YES, it is relaxing, but challenging too. I will teach you everything I know at your own pace. If you plan to paint 6+ hours a month and learn the McNaughton Method – WELCOME to my world. (No contract, cancel anytime.)
All the benefits of the Basic Plan — plus…
1. Additional Paintings to rotate EVERY 30 DAYS — More than two paintings a month to choose from!
2. Additional audio with the new paintings — Fun artist tips and comments during the instructions to keep you motivated and “in the zone.”
3. Brushwork Training — Learn how to make that brush do what it needs to do, tons of new strokes for different needs – your going to love this!
4. Weekly Ask the Artist – Where questions from Gold members are answered in detail!
5. Free Critiques – If you would like to have your painting critiqued and are willing to have everyone see my comments, you can submit them to me and I will choose some to critique and post. Your name will remain anonymous, but you’ll learn a ton!
6. Monthly Contests — Competition can be healthy, fun, and motivational. Plus you learn from other’s successes. Cool prizes too.
7. Student Showcase – Show a gallery of students’ work from their own making.
8. Grand Master Key – The greatest thing I can teach. (Will make available after one year of subscription.)
9. Rotating Instructional Series on the following checklist: (These will be posted for the Gold Plan Participants Only.)
Details about Painting Materials
Acrylic vs. Oil
Single Most Important Aspect of the Painting
How to Get Great Ideas
The Ten Composition Strategies
Do’s and Don’ts of Composition
About Light in a Painting
How to Use Value (Tones)
How to Make Your Color Beautiful
Choosing Color Harmonies
McNaughton Color Mixes
Ten Principles of Brushstrokes
The Six Main Strokes
How to Paint: Trees, Skies, Sunsets, Paths, Water & Reflections, Hollyhocks, Roses, Irises, and More.
How to Add Figures and Animals
What is Art?
Maturing as an Artist
A Sure Road to Success
Art Education and Schools
Galleries and Selling Your Art
How to Price Your Paintings
How to Use Photography
McNaughton’s 100 Principles of Great Art
Top Ten McNaughton Rules to Success
Let’s Paint Something Beautiful!